Friday, September 26, 2008

A Gal with a Need for Speed!

I (Ruthie) span a few wheels yesterday on the track at Thruxton circuit, courtesy of Red Letter Days...the wheels in question belonging to a fantastic blue Ferrari F430 (see below-and my navigator is not asleep...he's obviously just swooning over my brilliant cornering!)...I know now, what a fantastic secret those petrol-head boys have been keeping from us all this time (move over boys-you've been hogging this one for far too long!)...She (Fiona Ferrari) is strong, responsive, sensitive to the touch (in fact, everything you'd wish for in a partner!) and she seems to hug you, just as she hugs the road...for the first time ever, I felt like a car was an extension of me (sorry Betty Beetle Luna 1.6!)...Blimey, can't believe I'm waxing so lyrical about a car...but, it was a truly exhilarating experience and one I'd highly recommend to all you power crazy gals out there!
(Me-Mo is offering a 10% discount on featured Red Letter Days Experiences- go to http://www.me-mo.co.uk/ and click on the Red Letter Days ad, book your gift experience, and enter MEMO08 at the checkout)


Photo courtesy of Thruxton Motorsports

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home